Post Secondary Applications and Forms

Forms and Applications:

The following are commonly used Post-Secondary forms:

  • Post-Secondary Application Form
  • Post-Secondary Book Refund Form
  • Post-Secondary Direct Deposit Form
  • MELS Transcript Request

Paper copies are also available at the Kahnawà:ke Education Center; copy/printing of required documents is available if necessary.

Please ensure that all required documents are attached to the registration form.

All forms are fillable. To use a fillable form:

  • click on the fillable form you would like to use
  • fill in the form
  • save the filled in form on your device
  • send the saved file to your Post-Secondary Counsellor
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.