The Kahnawà:ke Education Center (KEC) serves as the community’s central administration office for all community-controlled education programs.
For convenience in navigating the site, the KEC has separated its primary programs and services into two branches:
- Education Services oversees Curriculum Development, FNSSP, and Student Services.
- Finance & Administration oversees Communications, Facilities, Finance, HR, and IT.
Together, the Center’s staff is responsible for:
- Elementary/Secondary Services
- Off-Reserve Schools Services
- Student Services
- Post-Secondary Services
- School Records
- Curriculum Development
- School Administration Supervision
- Human Resources
- Computer Technology Services
- Finances and Accounting.