Programs & Services
Karonhianónhnha Tsi Ionterihwaienstáhkhwa
The Kahnawa:ke Community Education System provides our children with quality education based upon Kanien’keha:ka beliefs, values, language, and traditions. We believe that our children should be educated in their community, with their peers, and taught by qualified educators, who know the community, the culture and the curriculum. We believe that children, who have a strong Kanien’keha:ka self-concept and positive self-esteem, will become respectful, self-sufficient, and self-determined Kahnawa’kehro:non.
Karonhianónhnha Tsi Ionterihwaienstáhkhwa offers a wide variety of programs and services that will meet the needs and interests of our students:
- Kanien’keha Immersion Programming Grades N-4
- Monthly Showcase of Learning
- Student Leadership Initiatives
- Kanein’kehaka Cultural Teachings and Activities
- Student and Family Support Services
- Speech, resource, counseling, etc.
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Pre and Post Childcare (N-K)
Curriculum & Service Guide
Click on the image to view our Curriculum & Service Guide (2018)