Forms and Applications:
Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend nursery must ensure that their child(ren) be 4 years of age on or before September 30th. Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend kindergarten must ensure that their child(ren) be 5 years of age on or before September 30th.
Returning students do not have to submit an application; re-registration forms have been distributed to all current students of Karonhianonhnha, Kateri and Survival Schools. If, however, you did not receive a re-registration form, we have made them available to you under 2021/2022 Forms.
All forms are fillable. To use a fillable form:
- click on the fillable form you would like to use
- fill in the form
- save the filled in form on your device
- send the saved file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Form – Karonhianonhnha
- Registration Form – Kateri School
- Registration Form – Kateri Nursery/Kindergarten
- Registration Form – Kahnawake Survival School
- Application Form – Off Reserve Elementary/Secondary Funding
- Re-registration Form - Karonhianonhnha
- Re-registration Form - Kateri
- Re-registration Form - KSS