Forms and Applications:
Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend nursery must ensure that their child(ren) be 4 years of age on or before September 30th. Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend kindergarten must ensure that their child(ren) be 5 years of age on or before September 30th.
Returning students do not have to submit an application; re-registration forms have been distributed to all current students of Karonhianonhnha, Kateri and Survival Schools. If, however, you did not receive a re-registration form, we have made them available to you under 2023/2024 Forms.
Applications forms can be completed online and emailed to Tracey Alfred, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper copies are also available at the Kahnawake Education Center; copy/printing of required documents is available if necessary.
Please ensure that all required documents are attached to the registration form.
All forms are fillable. To use a fillable form:
- click on the fillable form you would like to use
- fill in the form
- save the filled in form on your device
- send the saved file to email@example.com
- Application Form -- Karonhianónhnha School
- Application Form -- Kateri School
- Application Form -- Kahnawake Survival School
- Application Form – Off Reserve Elementary/Secondary
- Application Form – Off Reserve Grade 7 Secondary Funding
Post-Secondary Forms and Applications:
- Post-Secondary Application Form
- Post-Secondary Book Refund Form
- Post-Secondary Direct Deposit Form
- MELS Transcript Request