Forms and Applications:
Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend nursery must ensure that their child(ren) be 4 years of age on or before September 30th. Parents applying for their child(ren) to attend kindergarten must ensure that their child(ren) be 5 years of age on or before September 30th.
Re-registration forms will be given to current students at Karonhianónhnha, Kateri and KSS, please keep an eye for them in your child’s school bag.
Applications forms can be completed online and emailed to Tracey Alfred, Registrar at email@example.com
Paper copies are also available at the Kahnawake Education Center; copy/printing of required documents is available if necessary.
Please ensure that all required documents are attached to the registration form. Please submit in either PDF or paper copy, (screenshots/photos will not be accepted)
All forms are fillable. To use a fillable form:
- click on the fillable form you would like to use
- fill in the form
- save the filled in form on your device
- send the saved file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary & High School Registration Forms 2024-2025
- Application Form -- Karonhianónhnha School
- Application Form -- Kateri School
- Application Form -- Kateri School Nursery or Kindergarten
- Application Form -- Kahnawake Survival School
- Application Form – Off Reserve Elementary/Secondary
Post-Secondary Forms and Applications:
- Post-Secondary Application Form
- Post-Secondary Book Refund Form
- Post-Secondary Technology Refund Form
- MELS Transcript Request